<VV> < head repair on a budget

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 11:36:37 EDT 2011

          WELL  Guys,

          A ,"Last  Ditch  Effort"  can  be  made  to  repair  the  head  without  spending  a  bunch  of  money.  The  head  must  come  off,..... Then  you  can  drill  and  tap  the  spark  plug  hole  for  a  18mm  plug  [F-9Y  Champion {or  equivalent}].  I  had  seen  my  DAD  [Corvair "ACE" at  Anderson Chevy in the '60s] do  this  twice  with  reasonable  results .  This  DOES  Work! if you have no other choice.

  Bob  Isaac

Moonpie  Racing