<VV> Corvair content, Really! (brakes)

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Mar 23 16:50:39 EDT 2011

More things?

Can you enumerate?

Now the stock system has a switch, but the aftermarkets do not, so...

One Master Cylinder, four wheel cylinders, four hoses, metal line set.

Same for both systems!

I've had failures on both types, Corvair and non-Corvair. I'll stick with
dual systems when practical, and hard harder test the singles to cut down
on surprises! I'm doing the hard harder test on all my vehicles now, as the
90's series are rusting through the steel lines.

I highly recommend Cunifer line for replacing the steel lines. I am tired
of re-replacing my steel lines for the second time!

Frank DuVal

ps and dot 5 for pre-abs but I don't want to start a flame war....ggg

From: William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net

 The way I look at it, a dual m/c system just has more things that can go
wrong.

Bill Hubbell