<VV> Almost free 1960 Coupe in Illinois

John Cummings corvaircoupe at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 14:38:53 EDT 2011

I have a 1960 Monza coupe that I'm forced to sell due to a move. It would be
good for parts. Restoration was started but it still needs plenty of bodywork.
Motor is okay and I had it running last year. Has a good gas heater. Two extra
gas tanks. Most parts are there. I'd really like see this go to someone for
parts rather than the junkman. Fifty bucks is what I'd get junk price so that's
what I'll offer it for here but you might talk me into giving it away if you
pick it up soon. Email me at corvaircoupe at yahoo.com for more info. Located near
Bloomington, IL. Thanks.