<VV> corvair music

mike hicks mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Mar 30 23:29:17 EDT 2011

Corvair Baby (Paul Revere and the Raiders), Tough LIttle Buggy
(Newbeats) and The Corvair Song (Joe Parr) are all available on
Amazon.com.  They're not public domain so just go buy 'em - unless you
want the wrath of the mighty RIAA to come down on you!!

**Corvair Baby

Well, I got a gal that digs rallies the most - Corvair baby
We head for the course way down on the coast - Corvair baby
I'll make the first turn, she says "oh yeah"
I'll make the seconds she'll smile
By the time we're in the street away, she's by my side
But wo yeah, she digs my style

Stick with me, baby, and stay by my side, Corvair baby
'Cause I want you there whenever we ride, Corvair baby
We'll be together wherever we go, and everybody will know
Hey, cause you're my baby, my Corvair baby and I'll, I'll never let you go!

Well, I'll make the first turn, she says "oh yeah"
I'll make the seconds she'll smile
By the time we're in the street away, she's by my side
But wo yeah, she digs my style

Stick with me, baby, and stay by my side - Corvair baby
'Cause I want you there whenever we ride - Corvair baby
We'll be together wherever we go, and everybody will know
  Cause you're my baby, my Corvair baby and I'll, I'll never let you go!

You're my baby, my Corvair baby & I'll, I'll never let you go...