<VV> Dual master cylinder

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Mar 25 00:15:57 EDT 2011

The hard-harder test is NOT a fail safe for shortcut takers, but a test
YOU should be doing at least once a year on your restored car with all
new parts. Well, when were they new? How many years ago was Alice
rebuilt? Do you replace all brake components every year? Do you remove
the gas tank every year and check for rust on the steel lines above it?
No? Then the hard-harder test is for you!

Frank DuVal