<VV> Head Pictures - was Head Problems

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 12:13:11 EDT 2011

Here are some pictures of the head in question with the wallowed-out plug hole.
I'm going this afternoon to a local (Gainesville) machine shop to get their
ideas/estimate for repair, but I'm beginning to think more seriously about
replacing it, if I can find a shop to accurately move all the associated valves,
etc. from one head to the other. (Would that be the first successful "head
transplant"?)

Head # is 3856743 and the engine is a '65 95hp. Anyone out there have a good
candidate for sale?

Byron Comp
Still "Headless" '64 Monza Vert
Gainesville, FL