<VV> VV Looking for interior trim parts

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Fri Mar 25 13:51:18 EDT 2011

> I have been looking everywhere for LM Coupe or 4 door?front windshield interior
> trim ( pillar and headline).?Any color. Would appreciate any leads or help.
Stephen:

I have purchased these in the past from the vendors.  I'd be surprised
if Jeff Stonecipher at the Corvair Ranch wasn't able to help you out.  I
would also recommend California Corvair Parts, but I just noticed their
website is down, so I'm not sure what their status is...

Steven "supporting our vendors makes sense" Serenska

'66 Corsa Coupe (just pushed it out in the sun so it starts more easily)
'65 Monza Convertible (still under wraps)