<VV> Fwd: Re: Classified ad: 1961 Eight Door Van

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 17:29:36 EDT 2011

In a message dated 3/25/2011 1:24:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rampside1 at roadrunner.com writes:

Okay  guys and gals,

I need your help with this. I have my Eight  Door for sale and
received an e-mail after sending pictures to him at his  request. My
issue is does this sound like a SCAM to you. It does to me.  What if any
are your thoughts and how should I proceed with this. The van  is
advertised on the CORSA site, so I guess that is where he acquired the
info.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, Mike  Emanuele

Hop in that 8-door and drive away from this scam.

 An alternative would be to suggest that the "agency" bring all  of the
money to you in cash. See if that flys!

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA