<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 74, Issue 83

James Dunham jfdunham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:21:43 EDT 2011

I found this part of a conversation using Google, dated back in February.
Look familiar?

Thanks for the update e-mail i do appreciate it..I'm a Marine engineer from
GA but 'm off shore at present
Your asking $10,000 is fair which i will like to make an initial deposit so
you can be sure i'm very much interested..
I shall contact an agency to come over and inspect since i'm off-shore as i
do not know its present condition before i can send your balance..As for the
deposit payment,my preferred is a US cashiers check..its guaranteed and
shall be easily cashed..Being off-shore,the agency owns the balance to the
deposit check so you keep $1000 for the deposit,the fund left on the check
is for the agency you send it out so that they can be in your location for
inspection cos they making other vital inspections and deliveries for me..
You provide me your full name,address and phone # so that the check can be
mailed to you..
I shall be back in 3 weeks,but then my regiment will be deployed to Iraq and
I think I shall stay there for a while.
You would have all your money in your hand after inspection is completed
before title is released and shipped okay..I'll give you a call once i get
onshore like wise the agent so that all arrangement could be intact..The
best way to contact me is via email as I'm always running around with
things..

Lodge Paul
US Marine Corps
2nd Assault Amphibian Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine
Expeditionary Force