<VV> SCAMs ~ games people play ~ Dealing with banks is not for the timid !

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Sat Mar 26 22:53:33 EDT 2011

Charlie:

If you receive cash for a phony check you have no right to keep that money.

Keeping it puts you at the same level as the original scammer. You are
asking the bank to lose that money so that you can gain undeserved money.

Your other examples are completely different and irrevelent.I write as a
professional Arbitrator who has dealt with similar cases. Never reversed by
a court.

Ken

vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/