<VV> Another scam (If it sounds too good to be true...)

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Sat Mar 26 23:20:28 EDT 2011

You could always exercise your right to make a citizen's arrest. If law
enforcement doesn't have the manpower to check it out maybe we could free up
taxpayer money by defunding less basic services like "Cowboy Poetry".

Any Corvair fraud should be a CAPITOL OFFENSE!!!

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner
Riverside, CA 92501

# # #

Timothy Shortle <shortle556 at earthlink.net wrote:

Still being bored I decided to call the police and inform them of this scam.
The police informed me they don't have the manpower to check this out but if
I thought it was a scam I should not send money. Good advice indeed.