<VV> Dealing with banks is not for the timid !

chaz at properproper.com chaz at properproper.com
Sun Mar 27 00:11:49 EDT 2011

I would object to your decision in that case, if you were to rule
against me (arbitrators decisions are not binding), since when someone
writes a check, it is a signed document to the effect that he or she
owes me the amount on the face of that check.

I would have every right to cash it, and I'd like to see the statute
that says otherwise ?

Yes, my examples were somewhat tangential, of not completely irrelevant,
but show how banks don't really know the rules, either, or don't play by
them ?

If my bank says it's cleared via their "policy," they are just as bound
by that policy as I am.

If the foo s***s, the bank has to wear it, just as I would if the
situtation were reversed !

Charlie
The "Proper Pro Per"
"I'm not an attorney but I play one in court" :

Last guy who disagreed with me is in a California prison for another 123
years (of his 127 year sentence :
www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_heath27.2188da2.html