<VV> Dealing with banks ~ (was Corvair, but got sidetracked ?)

Ken Wildman wildken63 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:25:35 EDT 2011

if I buy a tow-bar I might send a Negotiable Instrument (check) from someone that I endorsed-and as Wikipedia indicates- I have guaranteed wth my endorsement is a valid Negotiable Instrument-then I owe that amount, just as though I wrote a new check.

I'm just hoping that I can find one to buy.

But the Wiki article would explain my obligations if paying with a check.

Got a tow bar to sell?

Ken (last post on this subject) W.