<VV> Corsa AC dash

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 09:45:50 EDT 2011

I recently came across a 65 Corsa with a very nice dash. Complete with balls and
vents intact with good solid chrome. I'd say on the 1 to 10 scale a 7.5. A
straight number 65K odo. Black wrinkle good, unscratched or chipped. Gages clean
and clear. I have glovebox, center vent, air control, and evap unit also good
shape. No use for it myself, just wondering what it's worth. Also have a decent
65 wood wheel with nice cap and hub. Please reply off line.

John
Iowa