<VV> Wanted a 1965-69 windscreen washer nozzle

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 27 14:35:33 EDT 2011

I purchased 2 of these from the Vair Shop (VairShop at sbcglobal.net).
Larry charged me $5.00 + shipping for them. I now have 2 "extras", but
both rotate freely on the mounting plates (they work really well if you
want to clean the windshield of the car next to you). You are welcome to
both of these for the price of shipping. But if it were my money, I
would send an email direct to Larry Claypool and get them from him.

regards,
jack kean
arlington, Texas
68 Convertible