<VV> Wanted a 1965-69 windscreen washer nozzle

Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:26:28 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I  wondered if anyone might might have a single, just one (1) of the windscreen washer nozzle or are they called water squitters?

I am missing one for our right hand drive 1965 Corvair Monza restoration here in Australia. If anyone has one then I would gladely purchase it from you. Clarks Corvair Parts don't appear to have them, but I guess they may, but just don't list them in their parts book.

Looking forward to attending this years CORSA convention in Denver.

Regards

Carl L. Kelsen
Australia