<VV> Corvair content, Really! (brakes)

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Mon Mar 28 10:15:21 EDT 2011

Tony,

You obviously did not understand my (admittedly obscure) answer about health insurance.  Because my answer would be of a political nature and non-Corvair, I will not discuss it on this list.  Suffice to say your argument comparing dual m/c to "health insurance" only strengthens my feelings about the issue.

Bill Hubbell