<VV> David E. Davis

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Mar 29 06:47:00 EDT 2011

My other favorite writer is Brock Yates. He and DED had some legendary personal battles but made up in the end. Brock is now suffering the beginning effects of Alzheimer's. Never met him but I did meet his son Brock Jr. at a Beverun One Lap practice. Getting old ain't for sissies!
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com