<VV> (no subject)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 19:30:36 EDT 2011

I think the only results for the Corvair out of that book was the '67-'69 model years being made and the US Congress and the NHTSA looking deeply into the issues raised by this book before the Corvair was finally exonerated in '71.But a very good book indeed, especially considering it is a collection of fiction and non-fiction chapters combined together.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301