<VV> Autoweek article wording

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 16:22:25 EDT 2011

I guess one can conclude that Ralph Nader was neither an engineer, nor a very
ood lawyer. The Corvair was exonerated. Ralph Nader was not.

That fact is almost never mentioned by anyone outside the Corvair community...

The other point about someone mentioning the other cars "featured" in Ralph's book has one difficulty. They are in the second chapter an on. Most of the reporters only read the first chapter and came to the conclusion that the whole book was on that car. (No I didn't ask every reporter that read the book, but I read their articles about the book. That statement is my interpretation of what they must have done because they surely couldn't be that stupid to forgot the majority of the book's subject.).

Ned