<VV> need help ignition switch removal (advertising & info)/big me too

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:29:09 EDT 2011

I'd say the door locks are not the originals because I have the key that
works them and it does not allow me to turn the switch to Accy.  I think the
locks in question are already out of the car and on the shelf, I'm pretty
sure I installed the set that matches the "new" ignition cylinder I'm trying
to install about a year ago

Ray "Grymm" R.
Lake Ariel, PA
66', 65', 63