<VV> need help ignition switch removal (advertising & info)/big me too

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 18:22:10 EDT 2011

In a message dated 3/30/2011 5:52:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

If you  think the door locks are original to the car and so is the ignition,
remove  a door lock, give the 4 digit code and I can make a code cut key for
$6.50  post paid. Check local locksmith for price if time is of the
essence.

Yes, this is a "Me Too" post.  But Frank offer is really a bargain if  you
have the time.

This is really the best way.  I've done several mechanics lien cars  this
way.  And you will have an ignition key that always works when it has  been
cut by the correct code.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics