<VV> anti theft.

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:01:44 EDT 2011

Bob,

     I don't know what their motivation was but I had this happen a couple
years ago, it was a very unpleasant and stressful experience.  The car was a
2004 Chrysler Crossfire 6-speed man.trans coupe in medium red metallic.  I
loved that car and had JUST finished lowering it at all four corners and was
pricing custom wheels.  Seeing it intentionally destroyed absolutely broke
my heart.  Fortunately State Farm Insurance took good care of me (after a
long investigation) and my financial loss was negligible, but it really
messed with my feelings let me tell you.  We live in the boonies but my area
is a popular summer vacation spot for people from NYC, the Island, NJ, and
the Philly area.  Usually the troubles around here are traced back to
teenagers.  If they nailed the punks who trashed my Crossfire they haven't
told me, but that might be for the best as I'd likely get myself in trouble
if I came face to face with them.   That car sure did cost in tires
though... and gah, come to think of it I think I had just bought two brand
new $300 tires before I lost the car to vandalism =(

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA