<VV> LM convetable top adjustments

Ralphsebrell ralphsebrell at aol.com
Sun May 1 22:50:25 EDT 2011

Time to tap into the combined wisdom and experience of V V.
I have a 65 Corsa convertible, with power top. The top will not close 100%. The arms above the door windows are not fully extended. I have to pull the top to the windshield frame to get one side latched and then the other side will latch easily, BUT those arms are still not fully straight. I have to be careful when I close the doors or I might chip the glass where the point of those rails is.
How can this be adjusted? I've looked through the manuals,but I might have missed this.
Any suggestions?
Ralph