<VV> LM convetable top adjustments

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon May 2 01:15:12 EDT 2011

It sounds to me that the gear boxes that actuate the top are not in sync.
I'd dig down to the drive motor and disconnect both drive cables from the
motor.  Then I chuck each one in turn into my cordless drill and run it back
and forth to find the max down position on each side.  Reconnect the drive
cables to the motor and give it a whirl.  I bet the side that was lagging
will feel much happier now.
Jim