<VV> Bucket Lists!

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 10:21:07 EDT 2011

I was there for Friday's practice session. Met Warren and spent a few
minutes talking with Mike Levine. Very good people. Missed talking with
Rick Norris (who was always busy talking to someone).

It was a great experience seeing their cars, and James Reeve in one of
the other Stingers run that track. If you have never been to Road
Atlanta, you need to put that onto your list.

Had to leave Friday night (I was driving a Passat TDI that I just picked
up in Pittsburgh Pa. back to Arlington, Texas). I will be back at some
point.

jack kean
68 Monza convertible