<VV> Hell and back

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Mon May 2 09:48:33 EDT 2011

Well Cliff, I suspect your love/hate relationship will continue since you got your engine so hot you're probably due for dropping a valve seat or two in the near future.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

problem after one of the bearings in the alternator crapped out on me and
then nearly frying the engine on the afternoon fun run.  A long sustained
hill coupled with the timing being advanced about 6 degrees too much led to
one VERY HOT 140 HP, and I don't mean that in a good way.  I think we must
have bumped the distributor enough to move it in all the attempts to get at