<VV> Van gas heater

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 09:14:47 EDT 2011

I have purchased a gas heater in a 62 van to put in my Rampside. It looks
complete as if nothing has been touched. I`ve never worked with the gas heaters
and need any advice available to aid me in the removal from the van. I guess I`m
asking for parts ect. that arent obvious that I might miss or overlook. One
thing right off the get go is the fuel supply to the heater, anything special
there? (things likely missed) Thanks for any help. I will be getting this heater
Sat if the weather holds out.

Pete Inman
65 Monza
61 Rampside