<VV> Van gas heater

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed May 4 10:01:41 EDT 2011

Run right out and get a copy of the Accessories Installation Manual for
the year of the donor van (or find someone who can photocopy the
relevant pages for you), and follow the installation instructions in
reverse.

I did this many, many years ago for a gas heater removal and it worked
great!

--Bob Marlow