<VV> Van gas heater

Mike Thomas mthomasslo at mypowerpipe.com
Wed May 4 23:49:18 EDT 2011

Also be sure to remove all the parts needed to "delete" the air heater
(assuming you are currently using one).  This includes the block-offs for
the upper and lower shrouds, the holes in the cab where the vents and
defroster tube come through, the hole in the firewall and where the duct
enters the tunnel.

Mike