<VV> power enrichment?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:36:09 EDT 2011

Thanks all for the great advice on the dipstick, I hope to give it shot
today.

I have a BIG update on the carb thing.  Last night a friend and I sat down
with my H-HV training booklet and a junk carb... we picked the whole thing
apart and figured out how everything works and where every passage is etc.
This is going to be a huge help!

The one catch is we were working with an early carb, and all the rest of my
carbs are the late type with the power enrichment valve.  The manual told me
how it works etc, but didn't say anything about adjustment... is there any
adjustment here?  The reason I ask is the plugs came out of my 66' Corsa
looking pretty black and I was wondering if I could maybe lean it up this
way before going to smaller main jets?

Thanks!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez