<VV> power enrichment?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu May 5 11:58:03 EDT 2011

There's no factory adjustment for the enrichment, the jet is pressed into the carb.  However, if you're getting black plugs you probably need to step the jets down a little.  You can also play with the effective mixture with the float height, but be aware that this may also affect how the carbs work (or not) in corners.

--Bryan