<VV> Star Wars Day/No Corvair

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed May 4 14:23:23 EDT 2011

On 5/4/2011 2:02 PM, HallGrenn at aol.com wrote:

> I was there for the premier on May 25th, 1977 (waited in line for two hours
>   to get tickets and then two more for the show at midnight).  I still have
> my souvenir comic book.  What happened on May 4th?

We have have to send you to the Humor Hospital, Bob.  It's a pun, a
really bad pun (the best kind).

"May the Fourth be with you!"

If, on the other hand, you really want to know what happened on May 4th,
the first LeMans 24-hour race was held in 1923, and there were those
shootings at Kent State University in 1970...

--Bob Marlow