<VV> Star Wars Day/No Corvair

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Wed May 4 16:02:54 EDT 2011

I was dating the manager of the Mid-Island Theater (LI,NY) and got free Star
Wars "promo" passes that I didn't have to use because she let me in free.

Plus a box of movie "one sheet" posters from Star Wars, and a zillion other
movies ......

I wonder what they'd be worth now ?

Wasn't that the time people were giving Corvairs away because they were
dangerous ?  I had 2 identical `1964 turquoise Monza coupe, a 1964 Spyder
with KH wires (paid $50 for this one, but the wife said she would have given
it to me), and a couple of 1962 (non-Monza) wagons, too.  Life was good !

Wish I had them now !

I have a lot of things now that I had then (some might say "hoarded" ?), but
not these cars or posters!
It's hard to hoard Corvairs ~ at least real ones ~ though some of have tried
?
I do still have nearly all of the Corvair (and non-Corvair) models I had
then, though.

I'll try to get an inventory list some of them ...

~Cz