<VV> Looking for Greenbrier for sale

Arend Huisman arendhuismus at xs4all.nl
Wed May 4 17:26:24 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,

After selling his 4-door '67 Monza, my "partner in crime" wants to spend his
money on a new project.

He is looking for a Greenbrier, after seeing one at the local year event of
the club. He fell in love.

Considering the fact that we are in the Netherlands, where only 2
Greenbriers are known to exist, it is a hard time finding one.

Robbert, the gentleman in question, is a very capable mechanic, so his new
project is allowed to be in bad shape, as long as the price is reasonable.

In figures that would be about $ 1000,=  As closer as the vehicle would be
near Barnesville MN, the better, because from there it will be shipped to
the Netherlands.

We are open to suggestions.

Regards, Arend Huisman,

'64 Monza vert, at the moment being converted to run on LPG because of Gas
prices of around $ 12 a Gallon.