<VV> New SCG website members elevated to Contributor status

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sat May 7 23:08:01 EDT 2011

To al of you (22 so far) who have registered for the new SCG website in the past 2 days, thank you for your support.  I have promoted all of you to Contributor status which now allows you to see the additional content available to this user level, as well as grants you the ability to submit posts on the main site (held for approval), plus the ability to post freely on the SCG forum site

Please refer to the Help pages on the site and on the forum site for more details about posting.

I will routinely review all future new subscribers as often as possible (usually at least daily) and elevate all apparently legitimate CORSA members to Contributor status, so please check the site a day or so after you have registered to see if your user status has been changed (you will be able to see the Members Area on the menu bar).  If you don't see this after 24 hours please e-mail SCG_officers at Corvair.org for help.

After SCG members have gained experience using the new site (please submit posts, if only to practice), we will eventually elevate them (SCG members only) to Author status, which allows posting without moderation and should open up additional content.

Thanks!

Bill Hubbell
SCG president