<VV> 102 PG idle adjust

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed May 11 08:24:37 EDT 2011

Are you sure the mechanical advance is the culprit? The vacuum advance
can come on too early. There is a procedure for testing with a "Mighty
Vac" type instrument and then changing the rate of application by [chose
one]

1. using a socket to dent the area around the vacuum port to change the
spring stretch (tightening it)

2. bending the stop where the arm exits the unit to change the range of
movement.

Frank DuVal