<VV> F/S very good 80HP FC motor UTICA NY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu May 12 09:55:54 EDT 2011

Phil Domser has an 80HP i removed from the loadside from Arizona for sale
now. i thought he was going to put it in the 8door van to sell, but he is
now  splitting things up.
i took this motor apart and checked it out. i rebuilt the carbs , distrib ,
 blower bearing , etc. i ran it on my test stand here about 1 hour or more
total  , with an oil gauge on it. i do not remember if lower shrouds are on
it , but  all others are , including the "flap boxes".
it runs very good.
This motor is in Utica NY . it has a flywheel and clutch on it. i put a 95
hp pulley on it. new seals on both ends of the crank etc.  It should make
someone a darn good motor. i cleaned it up. I have pictures here , but
please  call HIM for details and dealing. (315)527-4021     he can  deliver for
costs involved.
 Prefer pickup in Utica a short distance from the thruway exit. ASKING
$1200 (a bargain) FOB UTICA NY.
the decision to sell it was just made , and i am just the poster
2 photos on request , i think there were some posted on the
_www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)   site when i ran  it.
fancy yellow plug wires stand out in a crowd...
better act quick on this one
regards, Tim Colson