<VV> 66 95 AC timing

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri May 13 11:55:31 EDT 2011

Frank,

I checked the TUNE UP CHART on 6-2 and you are RIGHT!  According to  that
chart, only the 110 could come with A/C, also eliminating A/C for the 140
with PG.  This combo of 95hp, PG, A/C certainly WAS offered since we owned  a
1966 95hp with PG and A/C and drove it for many years.  Our little boy  Jim
named it "Joe Cool" after the Snoopy character in Charlie Brown.   I still
remember charging up the A/C with R-12 many times and even reset the  temp
control so the MEASURED temp (digital thermometer) of the air coming out of
the vent was 38 deg.F.  Try doing that with a "modern" car!!!  It was  so
cold that it hurt your hand to keep it in front of the vent for more than a
few seconds.
Anyway, 14 deg.BTC seems like a good setting to use.

Frank "the other one" Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 5/13/2011 10:29:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,