<VV> alternator

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat May 14 00:01:12 EDT 2011

One more note on this subject...  (correct me if I'm wrong!) It is bad to
run the car this way for an extended period of time... i.e. drive the car
more than a few miles without a battery installed.  I'm told that the lack
of the battery will cause the alternator to run flat out (maximum output)
which it won't appreciate doing for an extended period of time.

Ray Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez