<VV> Fwd: Muscle car oil

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:31:01 EDT 2011

I sent a question about this Muscle Car oil and got an interesting response
I thought I would share.
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Springs, FL

  Hello Harry;

Thanks for your interest in our product.  I am attaching some information
about our product for your club to review at your next meeting.

All the information is from independent labs, we paid for the testing, but
it was done independently and unbiased by the labs.
Both sheets from Lubetrak are of our virgin product.
To answer you question about our Zinc content our minimum specified Zddp is
1750ppm.  Note on the Virgin Oil Sample Reports the ZN, the P and the MO.
The ZN is the Zinc, the P is the phosphates (zinc will not stay in solution
without bonding it to phosphates), and MO is our proprietary Moly blended
10X.
Our products contain NO Cholorine, Teflon, or Solvents.

The Zddp is not what makes our product superior to our competitors.  It is
our Infuzed Moly 10X,  it out performs zddp hands down.  I have also
included independent lab testing of our 10X Moly additive for your review.
Please note that the product will withstand up to 4000 lbs of pressure
before it loses the load it is carrying.  The key to our Infuzed Moly is
that it will actually stay in a constant state of solution, unlike the
Moly's of years gone by.  We are also the only group in the world that has
this product to offer to the public.
Here is the best part; we found out a from an independent dyno testing
company, Odum Specialties, that our 10X Moly Oil Booster makes horsepower
and torque.  According to Mr. Odum, our product is the first of 300 he has
tested that actually makes power.

Please feel free to order by phone 1-877-925-8645 or online at Z-Alt.com .
If you like, contact me at the 877 number and press 2 and we can discuss
purchase options for your entire club if you like; ie a bulk purchase
price.

Thank you for your interest in our revolutionary product.

Chris Street
Z-ALT Muscle Car Oil & Z-ALT 10X Infuzed Moly Oil Booster.