<VV> GREEN CARBS

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun May 15 21:12:39 EDT 2011

In a message dated 5/15/2011 7:05:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
N2VZD at aol.com writes:

i just  took a couple of 64 carbs apart that have had Sunoco high test in
them.  they were gummed up with  green goo. this was after  sitting  thru
the
winter. the spray carb cleaner seems to cut this  stuff ok , then i will
soak them. these carbs were fresh rebuilts  last year...
my guess is no storage chemistry made to this one of many of  his vehicles
,
the rest seem to run  ok so far.
regards, tim  colson

Tim,

I had about 5 gallons of Sunoco 93 octane in my gas tank that fed my green
carbs.  Probably the same green deposits.

Bob