<VV> Got my kicks...

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon May 16 11:08:11 EDT 2011

In a message dated 5/16/2011 2:19:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

It was  really a Corvair cou
rse, with no  long straightaways, lots of  sweeping turns and a few
chicanes. It was the  most fun I have had on  course this year! I was
coneless and
the Corvair got a  lot of  attention. I took the class and beat a few
Corvettes
as well. FTD   was a GT2 Porsche AIR COOLED! - This is a National Champion
A/SP car,  and  it was very fast. Great autocross day. Next up? Prepare for

Denver!

Seth Emerson

Pictures??  Please say you have pictures to share.

Bob Hall