<VV> 63' 102/PG idle (update)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 16 18:25:20 EDT 2011

BTW, the float drop level is so the float does not rub the bottom of the
bowl and cause a hole in the float.

That's my opinion, as I have never read it in print.

Of course, in operation the gasoline level should never go dry and let
the float touch the bottom, so it's just important for the time the car
sits unused?

Frank DuVal