<VV> Phoenix Ignition Switch Picture

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed May 18 11:43:25 EDT 2011

Mike is correct!  After a phone call form my partner in crime--Bob Marlow--who was of the same opinio; I went to the car and looked.  It is an early switch.  The only problem is that no one ever explained the four positions of an early switch to John.  Thansk in advance to all who planned to answer.  The switch works fine.  All I need now is a blank becasue John only has one key.