<VV> Phoenix Ignition Switch

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Wed May 18 13:09:54 EDT 2011

The only reason your 1965 switch will let you remove the key while the
engine is running is wear in either the lock cylinder or a worn key. Only the
early models were designed to allow the key to be removed while the engine
is  running.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta

In a message dated 5/18/2011 10:21:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,