<VV> Fw:

RUSSELL DAVIS bluechipmach at verizon.net
Wed May 25 20:43:02 EDT 2011

This e-mail came infrom a freind of mine who builds drag cars ,and got a vair from me.Contact him if interested
Russ Davis
Blue Chip Machine
Corsa

From: Denny Snelling <bitemedenny at hotmail.com>
To: "Russel Davis" bluechipmach at verizon.net

 Russell, I am thinking about selling or parting out my 67 prostreet corvair. Chassis is complete . Body is ready for work. Car is stripped most rust cut out and metal replaced.Set up for small block chevy and a 400 trans. I have a Franklin quick change rear end already built. 90% of interior sheetmetla work is complete. If you hear of anyone please let me know. I also have a 383 Stroker motor i will sell. It is a full roller motor.
Thanks Denny
(804)695-4542