<VV> Reverse rotation parts.

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Wed May 25 22:41:16 EDT 2011

All:

   I have run reverse ring gear setups for a while and never had any
adverse effects from doing so.
   Found that I really needed to "pin" the forks in place as they don't
seem to be able to stay adjusted
     with triple the horse power going thru the gears...
   Ran the Crown setup with a very light flywheel, quite reliable when I
could keep my foot out of it...
Rodney Sampson
HACOA