<VV> Fwd: Fuel Pump Eccentric

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu May 26 16:01:39 EDT 2011

Not a common problem but also not unheard of.  Confirm the condition of the fuel pump eccentric by looking at the end of the push rod.  If the contact end is ground out in an arc [should be flat and smooth] and looking like a rough machine cut chances are good the eccentric is worn out.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.