<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 82, Issue 4

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Nov 1 17:06:03 EDT 2011

If you mean zero centigrade, maybe.  We get down to 20F ... and
grease will not work.  I sometimes drive to Flag and have seen actual
zero ... and it most certainly would not be good.  E

At 01:51 PM 11/1/2011, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:49:50 -0700
>From: Chris & Bill Strickland <lechevrier at earthlink.net>
>Subject: <VV> speedo lube
>To: bryan at skiblack.com, VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
>what you use is not nearly as important as doing it -- graphite might be
>the lube of choice if one drives in sub-zero temps, but all I've ever
>used (in our moderate climate) is grease

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )